Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

We got it!

Hey All!!!!

I hope everyone's January is going as good as mine! You know how I talked about getting a new car well I finally got it! I have had it for about 2 weeks now and it is my baby. I always want to wash it, Alex makes me nervous driving it, is that normal? 


Whenever we go anywhere he wants to drive MY car. What is wrong with his truck? lol I think he likes having a new car too! Everyone thought that I wouldn't get him on the same page as to buying a car! But I did! 

Now what is the next thing that I am going to try? Well I have a couple things in mind. Pretty much every Christmas or birthday I ask for a puppy! We do want the same dog though so there is a plus. But another thing is redoing the laundry room, well we have a counter that we just put in and I want to make an underneath curtain to hide all of the junk underneath. But we can't come to a conclusion as to what fabric to use.


Take a pick which one is Alex's and which one I picked out? It is a process going shopping with him! So since we haven't come to a conclusion on fabric yet. I started decorating the laundry room. 


Found these at Target for cheap $7 and $5 dollars! Bought the clothespins for a dollar at the Dollar Tree for decoration. Then filled the other jar with dryer sheets. I don't know if I am going to keep it this way but for now it works! Stay tuned for more on the laundry room.

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment