Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Ranch Casserole

Hey All! 

I have a new recipe for you to try! So while I was off these past two months I kind of came up with a recipe for BUFFALO CHICKEN RANCH CASSEROLE! Its so good you have to try it! 

Sorry the chicken wasn't in the picture, it was cookin!!!
What you need: 
1 lb of chicken 
2 cups of elbow macaroni 
1 can of cream of chicken
1 cup of ranch 
1 cup of red hot buffalo sauce 
celery (to sprinkle on top)
butter for greasing the pan 
Frozen hash-browns (I did a bought a 1/4 of the bag)
Shredded cheese

Set oven to 350 grease an 8 x 11 dish
Grease dish
Cook chicken and noodles
Shred chicken (I used my salad choppers from the pampered chef and they worked amazing to shred the chicken). Then pour the buffalo sauce over shredded chicken. In  a separate bowl combine the ranch, hash-browns, cream of chicken and macaroni. Place the hash-brown mixture on the bottom of the pan. Then place the chicken on top of hash-browns. Sprinkle with cheese! 
Pop in the oven for 20-25 minutes

Top with celery and serve!

You have yourself a great dinner! It was also great for leftovers! 
Sorry I didn't take a lot of pictures while I was cooking! Let me know how you like your casserole! 

Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment