Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Grandma's Banana Nut Bread

Hey All-

Alex and I have a problem. I go to the grocery store and buy bananas well I buy the smallest bundle of them because I have learned from the past as to we don't eat them. Well this time I only bought 4 bananas well here I was thinking we were doing good, NOPE! We both each had one banana. OMG!!! Meanwhile there is like 6 bananas in the freezer waiting to be used because we didn't eat those either! So I obviously see that the bananas are BROWN! So what do I do...pull out my grandma's recipe.


Grandma's Banana Nut Bread
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar 
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup shortening
1 cup mashed bananas
2 eggs
1/2 cup of nuts


 Mix dry ingredients and then the rest.







Bake at 350 for about 50-60 minutes.

Quick and easy!

Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment