Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

The Beginning

Hey guys!

So, I am very excited to start my blog! I have been wanting to do this for a really long time but just haven't had the time! I am Courtney Richards (wow that is weird to say), I am a newlywed, full time worker, house-wife, remodel girl (handy wife), etc.!!! 

Here we are on our wedding day! It was the best day ever, I married my high school sweetheart. We have been together since January 5, 2007 (6.5 years WOW)! He is the best thing and look how cute he is!!! 

I wanted to start this blog to blog about my day to life as a newlywed, our lifestyle, recipes, DIY, anything you can imagine we will be bloggin about! 

So here we go, today I am very excited to post these pictures we have been remodeling our house since we have closed on it in March of 2013. We have refinished all of the hard wood floors, which are beautiful now!!!

HERE IS OUR HOUSE!
Still a lot of work to do, to add some curb appeal. Coming Spring 2014! 

So stay tuned, get excited! Thanks for coming to my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment