Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thanksgiving Burlap Banner

 Hey All- 

I have made another Thanksgiving decoration! Again, I am really excited for Christmas but I have held back on  putting Christmas decorations up. So i decided to make burlap banner in honor of Thanksgiving. I have seen these on Pinterest, and I have finally made them! So easy and cute! 

What you need:

1/2 Yard if that of Burlap

Sharpie

Stencil

Twine

Hot glue gun


Start by making your triangle, I didn't use a pattern or any special dimensions. I used a Shutterfly gift card  to create my triangle. 

Put the stencil over the burlap, make sure that you have something underneath so the sharpie doesn't bleed through. 


I wanted to leave them just outlined but some letters didn't look so great not colored in. 

Easy Thanksgiving decor! Let me know what you do with yours! 
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment